Do you ever ASK THE following questions?
- HOW DO I GENERATE REVENUE FROM SOCIAL MEDIA?
- HOW DO I BUILD A CONTENT STRATEGY?
- WHO'S OUR ONLINE AUDIENCE?
- HOW DO WE START GAINING NEW MEANINGFUL FOLLOWERS?
- SHOULD WE BE ON ALL PLATFORMS?
WHO ARE WORKSHOPS FOR?
Workshops are customized and designed to work for nonprofits that already have a person or team in place to help execute a strategy.
Whether you're looking to overhaul your digital strategy, uncover new best practices or prepare for a big campaign or event, the recommendations I provide tie directly back to your business goals.
WHAT DOES A SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP CONSIST OF?
I follow a 3-step process:
1. Full Comprehensive Social Analysis Report - I'll compile a report on your social channel performance, content evaluation, audience insights, recommendations, etc.
2. In-Person or Online Workshop - We'll schedule a meeting to review the report and talk through my recommendations. I'll also lead a brainstorm activity that will develop into drafting a social media plan to implement.
3. Phone Consultations - Once the social media plan is in place, we can schedule an agreed upon number of follow-up calls to ensure the plan is still being executed as planned and dive into specific training if needed (content creation, live programming, creating social ads, etc.).
"Their strategic approach to executing the Movember Foundation campaign on social media was a huge benefit to our team and they helped us reach our fundraising and awareness goals.”
Her attention to detail and creativity throughout the process made things easy and gave us a clear social strategy for lasting impact.”
"As a growing organization, we needed the strategy, industry knowhow, and expertise that Dana provided. We've seen incredible growth since we began with Positive Equation and our numbers have exceeded expectations."