Looking for help managing social media content, designing a new website, or updating your SEO? This list will be updated with creative consultants and agencies nonprofits should hire.
Know someone that should be added? Please email email@example.com.
Social Media Management
- 365 Day Media Group – At 365 Day Media Group, we provide social media and marketing support so you can concentrate on growing your business. Based in Victoria, BC, we specialize in marketing for small businesses and events. With our unique business model that centers around hiring top university and college students, we are able to provide one on one service and original content designed specifically for your business. We provide a variety of services, including marketing plan development, social media audits, social media management, content creation packages, marketing, PR, and more.
- Social for Good Co. is a social impact marketing agency working to build authentic communities by amplifying positive messaging and sparking belief in a vision for a better future. We work with social impact business leaders to develop strategy, research, social media, email, blogging, and content to reach their ideal audience and grow their business.
- The Buzz Brand is a creative agency that focuses on Brand Development, Website Design, Social Media Management, and Marketing! Briana, Sara and Megan have combined their 30+ years of marketing and design experience to help other brands thrive. You can find us in Las Vegas, Oklahoma CIty, and beyond.
Website Design & Development
- HeartSpark Design – We are a team of writers, designers, and developers who believe creativity should be used to amplify the causes that are shaping the world.
- Pro Tip: It takes about 50 milliseconds (that’s 0.05 seconds) for website visitors to form an opinion about your website that determines whether they’ll stay or leave. The header section of your homepage is the prime real estate that they look at first, so you need to make this space count!
- The header section of your website should only contain 3 things: a clear and compelling one liner; donate button; and a beautiful photo or video of who you serve. These 3 things work together to help capture attention and motivate people to learn more about your mission.
- Studio HumanKind – Humankind specializes in ethical, true storytelling for organizations tackling complex social issues around the globe. Our team develops strong foundations for deeply-rooted causes at the forefront of social justice that drive our world toward action.
Our work represents the stories of movers and shakers, risk takers, activists, business owners, and nonprofit leaders who are turning ideas inside out and industry relationships upside down. Not only will our team help you attract your dream clients and conscious consumers, but we also work to increase your profits long-term through mindfully and strategically enhancing your vision, elevating your impact, and expanding your outreach.
Looking for a DIY and low-budget website solution? Lauren’s pre-made website for nonprofits is fireeeee! Click here to view!
Digital Marketing, Messaging, SEO
- Marketer On A Mission – Digital marketing strategies and campaigns for good. As a consultant and freelancer, Caroline Fothergill supports organizations across a range of cause areas with marketing and campaign strategies, rebrands, website redesigns, copywriting, SEO, and digital advertising. She has served nonprofits agency-side as a marketing strategist at Mighty Citizen, and in-house when she led the marketing and communications department at public health nonprofit It’s Time Texas.
She holds a master’s degree in marketing from University College Dublin and a bachelor’s degree in communication studies from Emerson College. She is a proud Vermont native and AmeriCorps alum.
To be added to the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE WRITER
I’m Dana Snyder! An entrepreneur, digital strategist, and passionate conscious consumer. I founded Positive Equation in 2017 with a focus on helping nonprofits cultivate passionate online audiences of donors, partners, and advocates using social media.
Currently based in Atlanta, I’ve been incredibly lucky to work with Movember, Dress for Success, USTA, Honest Company, Sports Illustrated, American Idol, The Global Foodbanking Network, The Gary Sinise Foundation, LA84 Foundation, and many more on their digital strategies.
Learn how to attract new donors with Facebook and Instagram ads in my FREE webinar – The Donor Attraction Method. Register here!