Reading Time: 4 minutes
Looking for help managing social media content, designing a new website, or updating your SEO? This list will be updated with creative consultants and agencies nonprofits should hire.
Know someone that should be added? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Management
- FMN Creative – A full-service Social Media Agency with a passion for helping non-profits leverage social media to reach their online audiences. We specialize in Social Media Advertising, Management, Strategy, and Training. We are a done-for-you agency that believes ROI has more than one meaning. To us, we not only want to help you see a Return On Investment, but we also want you to see a Return On Impact! We are a Woman-Owned Business located in Upstate New York, having NYSWBE/EDWOSB/WOSB Certifications.
- 365 Day Media Group – At 365 Day Media Group, we provide social media and marketing support so you can concentrate on growing your business. Based in Victoria, BC, we specialize in marketing for small businesses and events. With our unique business model that centers around hiring top university and college students, we are able to provide one on one service and original content designed specifically for your business. We provide a variety of services, including marketing plan development, social media audits, social media management, content creation packages, marketing, PR, and more.
- Shannon Pruitt & Co. – You can call me your Digital Brand Storyteller. The internet is noisy. I’ll help you stand out in a saturated market by cultivating your online presence, creating a customized and high-level social media strategy, managing your social media, and writing words that connect and convert.
- Social for Good Co. is a social impact marketing agency working to build authentic communities by amplifying positive messaging and sparking belief in a vision for a better future. We work with social impact business leaders to develop strategy, research, social media, email, blogging, and content to reach their ideal audience and grow their business.
Website Design & Development
- Magdalene Design Co – At Magdalene Design Co, we create custom Squarespace websites in just two weeks. Focusing on thoughtful, strategic design, we help your organization build authority and get more donations so you can focus on doing more good.
- HeartSpark Design – We are a team of writers, designers, and developers who believe creativity should be used to amplify the causes that are shaping the world.
- Pro Tip: It takes about 50 milliseconds (that’s 0.05 seconds) for website visitors to form an opinion about your website that determines whether they’ll stay or leave. The header section of your homepage is the prime real estate that they look at first, so you need to make this space count!
- The header section of your website should only contain 3 things: a clear and compelling one-liner; donate button; and a beautiful photo or video of who you serve. These 3 things work together to help capture attention and motivate people to learn more about your mission.
- Studio HumanKind – Humankind specializes in ethical, true storytelling for organizations tackling complex social issues around the globe. Our team develops strong foundations for deeply-rooted causes at the forefront of social justice that drives our world toward action.
Our work represents the stories of movers and shakers, risk-takers, activists, business owners, and nonprofit leaders who are turning ideas inside out and industry relationships upside down. Not only will our team help you attract your dream clients and conscious consumers, but we also work to increase your profits long-term through mindfully and strategically enhancing your vision, elevating your impact, and expanding your outreach.
Looking for a DIY and low-budget website solution? Lauren’s pre-made website for nonprofits is fireeeee! Click here to view!
Digital Marketing, Messaging, SEO
- Marketer On A Mission – Digital marketing strategies and campaigns for good. As a consultant and freelancer, Caroline Fothergill supports organizations across a range of cause areas with marketing and campaign strategies, rebrands, website redesigns, copywriting, SEO, and digital advertising. She has served nonprofits agency-side as a marketing strategist at Mighty Citizen, and in-house when she led the marketing and communications department at public health nonprofit It’s Time Texas.
She holds a master’s degree in marketing from University College Dublin and a bachelor’s degree in communication studies from Emerson College. She is a proud Vermont native and AmeriCorps alum.
- Gimme Sweet Words helps businesses hone in on their voice and craft messaging so unique to them that it brings the right clients on a journey from finding out who they are to wondering how they’ve gone so long without knowing them. Diane Pauley — founder, strategist, and copywriter — has spent nearly a decade helping mission-driven brands stand out in their respective industries with clear messaging and relevant language that enables them to attract, engage, and connect with their ideal audiences. By helping brands gain clarity on what to say (and how to say it), she helps businesses differentiate themselves and make their impact in the world known.
- The Purpose Collective — We’re a digital marketing consulting firm ready to help you create a more engaged community of loyal supporters, who understand what makes you unique and who are eager to support your cause. Did you know that the window of time immediately after someone takes action with your organization is the best time to connect with them? Using email welcome journeys, we can help you boost your email open rates, increase supporter engagement, and inspire your community to take action. In addition to email marketing, we offer social media management, website development, and automation services.
- Voice for Good: Mission-Driven Marketing – After a decade as an in-house nonprofit marketer, Jordana Merkin founded Voice for Good to bring her insider knowledge and outsider perspective to help growing nonprofits raise awareness and funds through strategic marketing and communications. Her work as a mission-driven marketer often includes crafting messaging guides, strategic marketing plans, multi-channel public awareness and fundraising campaigns, website audits, supporter communication journeys, and digital content plans. Every nonprofit has a story to tell, and Jordana’s done-with-you services are designed to build a foundation for each nonprofit to share theirs.
- Goodier Creative is a video production company that captures impactful stories for nonprofits and purpose-driven businesses. With nearly a decade of experience, we create videos that bring in an organizations’ ideal audience through powerful, ethical storytelling. From shoot day to final cut, we can make the everyday victories of an organization into a tale of real impact.
To be added to the list, please email email@example.com.
ABOUT THE WRITER
Dana Snyder is a speaker, podcast host, and digital marketing strategist. As the Founder of Positive Equation, her mission is to teach nonprofits how to use social media ads to transform their online experiences through digital marketing and reach a diverse set of donors through monthly donor programs.
Currently based in Atlanta, I’ve been incredibly lucky to work with Movember, Dress for Success, USTA, Honest Company, Sports Illustrated, American Idol, The Global Foodbanking Network, The Gary Sinise Foundation, LA84 Foundation, and many more on their digital strategies.
Learn how to grow your organization’s visibility and brand awareness for $3/day with my Mini-Ads Course, Visible Reach In A Week!
hire a SEO company in Michigan that does search engine optimization, you’re investing in your local SEO presence
[…] I also have a great list of creative consultants and agencies you can check out here. […]
I learned a lot. thank you