Reading Time: < 1 minute
A common question I get asked is, “What are the best apps and tools to save TIME, not break the bank, and help me provide quality impactful content for social media?” Here’s a list of my Top 5 social media apps for 2019.
Here’s my Top 5 Social Media Apps:
- Lightroom – For photo editing and consistency with presets. There are free and premium features.
- Clips – Looking for an app that creates captions on videos? Here you go!
- StoryArt – Great app for making higher-quality and cohesively styled Instagram Stories + they provide highlight icon options.
- Milkshake – Want to make your Instagram link in bio more dynamic? Milkshake is essentially a free Instagram website. With great preset styles, you can customize to add multiple links, photos, and information about your business or cause.
- Splice – Super easy to use on-the-go video editing tool.
**Links go to the App Store.
I’d love to know your thoughts after downloading and using a few of these!